Universal Beijing Resort has recently upgraded the Park Reservation process for guests safety reasons. From now on, you will need to use this newly upgraded function to make your reservation before your visit.
How to make Park Reservations:
- Open and login to the Universal Beijing Resort Official App/Mini-programs
- Click the "Park Reservations" button on Home page
- Choose your reservation type based on your order
- Filter your order use "Order No./ID Card"
- Choose and confirm your order (Please band your order first if purchased on third-party platforms)
- Choose and confirm your visiting date and time
- Reservation Completed!
Please kindly read the following notice:
- Park Reservations is now open, you can use your purchased order to make the necessary reservation.
- You can access Park Reservations on the Universal Beijing Resort Official App, Ali and WeChat Mini-Programs.
- All Leisure/Annual Passholders need to make online reservation before visiting.
- There are a limited amount of reservations available daily, remember to make your reservation in advance.
- You can check your reservation record by clicking on the "History" button located at the top right of the Park Reservation page.
- For your health and safety, please check Universal Beijing Resort's Health and Safety Guidelines for the latest park admission requirement.
Check out these tips for a speedy admission experience!
Preparing in advance usually results in a good trip experience. “Guest Services” in the Universal Beijing Resort Official APP and Mini Programs provides a variety of travel guidance and service options that will facilitate your arrival experience.
Upon your arrival, please check out the following tips to ensure a smooth park admission experience:
- Valid park admission and reservation record together constitute an effective admission media, either is indispensable.
- Park access gates and security checkpoints in hotel are only available to guests registered at The Universal Studios Grand Hotel and NUO Resort Hotel– Universal Beijing Resort on day of entry. Physical ID is required for entry.
- Guests who pre-uploaded their photos via Universal Beijing Resort Official APP or Mini Programs after purchasing tickets can enjoy a speedy entry by facial scanning.
- For guests failed to pre-upload their photos, physical ID is required to present to our Team Member.
- Accompanying companion of child who is under 3 years old is required to provide physical ID to verify child’s age.
- The largest size of locker is 45cm x 35cm x 42.4cm. Items exceed this size can only be stored at the Luggage Storage prior to entering the theme park.
Download Universal Beijing Resort Official APP or Open Universal Beijing Resort Official Ali/WeChat Mini Program, buy ticket and try the new Park Reservation now!
Immersive yourselves in the movie world and enjoy an amazing adventure! Welcome to Universal Beijing Resort!