Universal Beijing Resort – The Universal Studios Grand Hotel & NUO Resort Hotel Code of Conduct
Welcome to The Universal Studios Grand Hotel and the NUO Resort Hotel (collectively, “Hotel”). To provide a safe, secure and pleasant environment for all our guests, the following are strictly prohibited in the Hotel:
- Any conduct or behavior that is illegal, unsafe, disorderly, disruptive, or offensive to fellow guests or our Team Members, or which may endanger others. Such conduct includes:
- Engaging in fighting or threatening behavior
- Using profanity or obscenities, or gesturing in an obscene or threatening manner
- Lingering in and blocking common areas, sidewalks, entrances, exits or elevators
- Running, jogging, climbing, or the use of bicycles or recreation devices with wheels (such as skateboards, roller blades, and scooters)
- Using kites and remote-controlled devices (such as drones and remote-controlled toys)
- Using noise makers (such as radios, horns, whistles, large megaphones, artificial noise makers or other devices that cause excessive noise)
- Failing to be properly and fully clothed or wearing any inappropriate or offensive clothing or accessories that is (are) likely to provoke a disturbance or embroilment.
- Engaging with other guests or impeding the Hotel operation while posing as or portraying any character in costumes.
- Carrying or possessing any weapons, knives, explosive items, dangerous chemicals and flammable articles prohibited by applicable laws and other items that may be harmful or disruptive.
- Smoking or the usage of e-cigarettes outside the designated smoking areas.
- Bringing animals other than trained guide dogs who assist persons with disabilities (guide dogs must remain on a leash or in a harness). Please note that guide dogs may not permitted to enter certain areas.
- Photography, videotaping, or recording of any kind except for personal and non-commercial purposes.
- Littering or discarding any trash or personal belonging, except in designated trash receptacles.
- Using motorbikes, bicycles, tricycles or other wheeled carriers (except for manual wheelchairs or electrically powered mobility devices with at least 3 wheels and a speed lower than 16 km/h).
- Accessing Hotel premises without a valid room or restaurant reservation.
Early Park Admission to Universal Studios Beijing:
Guests who stay at The Universal Studios Grand Hotel and NUO Resort Hotel will enjoy Early Park Admission to selected land(s) or attractions inside Universal Studios Beijing on the day of park visitation up to one hour before the theme park opens to the public. Valid theme park admission is required.
We strive to reduce our carbon footprint by adopting a sustainable environment throughout Hotel. The Hotel will provide, following relevant policy, the disposable personal amenities such as toothbrush and comb upon request.
Emergency Prevention and Security:
- Upon arrival at the Hotel, please check the emergency evacuation routes from the guestroom and the locations of emergency exits on each floor.
- Please do not use a stove for cooking or use any heaters in the guestroom.
- Please make sure to lock the door when leaving or sleeping in the guestroom.
- Please do not leave personal belongings unattended at any time, and guests shall be responsible for the safety and security of their own personal belongings. Please leave your valuables in the safe.
- Please supervise your children at all times. Do not leave them unattended in the Hotel.
- Guests must adhere to all direction given by Team Members of the Universal Beijing Resort.
- Guests under age 16 must be accompanied by a guest aged 16 or older.
- Additional restrictions apply. See www.universalbeijingresort.com for complete details.
- We may refuse or expel any person whose conduct is objectionable or for safety reasons.
- Guests are requested to be bound by all applicable acts and laws.
For the purposes of this code of conduct, “we” means either or both of “Beijing International Resort Co., Ltd.” and "Beijing International Resort Co., Ltd. Hotel Management Branch".
This code of conduct is subject to change at any time without prior notice.